[Grok-doc] Remove "Using KSS actions on a view"?

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Wed Feb 17 12:03:49 EST 2010

Hi there,

after starting review of "Using KSS actions on a view"

  http://grok.zope.org/documentation/how-to/using-kss-actions-on-a-view

I see not much point in preserving this howto.

* The document is completely outdated.

* Important bits are missing to make it useable for beginners in KSS.

While I could update the doc and add the missing pieces, the following
is true as well:

* The information provided by the doc is also completely (and more)
  covered by the "Adding AJAX to Grok with KSS" document.

I therefore recommend to removal of this document.

Best regards,

--
Uli