[Grok-doc] TASK: Update About Grok to include mention of ZODB.org

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Thu Feb 25 16:42:06 EST 2010

Hi Sebastian, hi Roger,

what I did:

a) merge bits of the "grok.zope.org/about/evaluate" text into the top text of
"grok.zope.org/about"
b) create the "Grok's object database" page in "grok.zope.org/about". This page's text includes a link to "http://www.zodb.org"
c) include a link to "zodb.org" in
"http://grok.zope.org/about/useful-libraries#id10"
d) create the "Learning Grok" page in "grok.zope.org/about", whose text includes a link to the official Grok tutorial. Because the tutorial is mentioned in "grok.zope.org./about/evaluate".
e) RETRACT "grok.zope.org/about/evaluate", which is now private.

Please comment.

Regards,

Aroldo.