[Grok-doc] Doc Grokstars Report

Steve Schmechel steveschmechel at yahoo.com
Mon Mar 15 00:50:27 EDT 2010

I retracted the "Automatic form generation" howto for now.  Hopefully, it can be replaced by the the new YUI tutorial.

I went through the "Working with forms" tutorial again with Grok version 1.1rc1 and verified that it is in order.

I also went through the "Handling file uploads with zope.app.file and zope.file" howto, (which has been on my list for a while) and added some contextual example code so that users could try out the code.

I don't know how this all equates in terms of Grokstars, but I am happy with whatever is decided.

Regards,
Steve