[Grok-doc] Please help migrating existing tutorials and howtos to the Sphinx project

Tim Cook timothywayne.cook at gmail.com
Sun Nov 14 18:06:32 EST 2010

On Sun, 2010-11-14 at 18:19 +0100, Sebastian Ware wrote:
> I am migrating one or two howto/tutrial every day. At that rate I think it will be another two weeks at least until we have moved all the content.
>
> Please, help with the migration :) the stuff I have moved can be found in the project directories
>
>   sources/tutorials
>   sources/data_access
>   sources/view_generation
>
> folders

I just did the
sources/tutorials/permissions_tutorial/granting_permissions.rst

It looks okay after another make html run.  Is it really as simple as
removing a few formatting marks?

Of course I can't push it without permissions.

> 1 Install Sphinx
>
>   http://sphinx.pocoo.org/

Not sure you need to do this.  The buildout got Sphinx and
dependencies.

Cheers,
Tim

Timothy Cook, MSc
Project Lead - Multi-Level Healthcare Information Modeling
http://www.mlhim.org

Skype ID == timothy.cook
Academic.Edu Profile: http://uff.academia.edu/TimothyCook

You may get my Public GPG key from  popular keyservers or
from this link http://timothywayne.cook.googlepages.com/home