[Grok-doc] YUI demo not working

Christian Klinger cklinger at novareto.de
Fri Sep 10 03:28:33 EDT 2010

Hi Mats,

i guess you have a to *new* version of hurry.resource.
You have to pin donw hurry.resource in your buildout.cfg
version section to:

[version]
hurry.resource = 0.4.1
hurry.yui = 2.7.0

Please try this... I don't work with hurry.yui so i am not sure.
And maybe you can paste the part of the code where you use
the hurry stuff.

Hope this Helps
Christian