[Grok-doc] Migration of comunity docs has stalled...

Vincent Fretin vincent.fretin at gmail.com
Mon Jan 3 05:27:46 EST 2011

Hi,

Can I have please push permission to the doc?
I have updated the Dolmen doc on a fork
https://bitbucket.org/vincentfretin/grok-doc
I would like to push directly to jhsware/grok-doc.
Thanks.

I think we can publish the generated html before all the todo are completed.
I think it may boost the update of the remaining doc.

I can give you a small bash script that I use as a cronjob to build my
sphinx and update it every hour.
I use a virtualenv with sphinx installed, and collective.trainingmanual is a
svn checkout.
It replace the html directory only if there is no error. I am alerted by
mail if the build failed.

--------------------
#!/bin/bash

cd ~/sphinx
. bin/activate
cd collective.trainingmanual
svn up > /dev/null
cd integrateur

make clean > /dev/null
make html > /dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? == 0 ]; then
  rm -rf ~/html/integrateur
  cp -rf ~/sphinx/collective.trainingmanual/integrateur/build/html/
~/html/integrateur
else
  echo "integrateur html generation failed"
fi

make latex > /dev/null 2>&1
if [ $? == 0 ]; then
  cd build/latex
  make all-pdf > /dev/null 2>&1
  if [ $? == 0 ]; then
    cp
~/sphinx/collective.trainingmanual/integrateur/build/latex/FormationPloneIntegrateur.pdf
~/html/integrateur/
  else
    echo "integrateur pdf generation failed"
  fi
else
  echo "integrateur latex generation failed"
fi

Vincent Fretin