[Grok-doc] Migration of comunity docs has stalled...

Uli Fouquet uli at gnufix.de
Mon Jan 3 12:09:29 EST 2011

Hi Vincent,

Vincent Fretin wrote:

>         Thanks a lot for all this! One minor(?) thing, however: when I
>         ran the
>         buildout locally, it tried to install a local crontab. I'm not
>         sure
>         whether we want this behaviour (which is intended for the
>         grok-server
>         mainly, right?) in the documentation itself. If not, then we
>         could put
>         it in the SVN repository where also the other script resides
>         already.
>
>         What do others think?
>
> You're right, I just moved the cronjob in deployment.cfg which
> inherits from buildout.cfg.
> So on the server, you can use bin/buildout -c deployment.cfg

Cool, that looks better. Thanks!

> Can you give me the full url of the scripts in the svn you're talking
> about?

Sorry, sure:

  http://svn.zope.org/grok/website/

In the build_html/ dir is some build.sh script to build the reference
docs (probably outdated meanwhile), maybe used on the server and updated
via `svn up' or so. JW, is this script still in use?

I am sure there is still some place for a script to build also the
community docs ;)

Best regards,

--
Uli