[Gsoc] License for code upload to google

Luciano Ramalho luciano at ramalho.org
Fri Aug 17 12:32:06 EDT 2007

Very interesting question, Nikhil!

I believe all code uploaded to svn.zope.org must be under the ZPL.
Can/should we publish the same code under two licenses?

I think the right fix for this problem would be to ask Google to
include the ZPL in their app. I believe our mentors should discuss
this with the GSoC team.

BTW, although only code produced until Aug/20 will be taken into
consideration and should be sent to Google, you may have seen there is
an alphabetic schedule for uploading the code so they don't get
swamped. The date depends on your given name. For me, it's Sept 26-28,
and for you it will be even later.

So at least you and I will have to wait several weeks to face this problem.

Regards,

Luciano