[Gsoc] Midterm reports

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Wed Jul 18 16:18:14 EDT 2007

On 18 Jul 2007, at 21:33 , Nikhil N wrote:
> Hello all,
>
>> Hey Uli,
>> This is an excellent report, thank you very much!
>
>> Way cool, Uli! Congratulations on your work and report.
>> I am planning to publish my own report tomorrow.
>> Luciano
>
>> My report is coming soon,
>> In the mean time, you can check out the demos at
>> http://demo.carduner.net:8080
>> - Paul
>
> Congratulations and its great to hear that your projects are going
> excellently  well. I will also be submitting my report tomorrow
> although there wont be any demo accompanying it.

That's ok, we all know it's hard to "demo" a Zope 3 that's half-
ported to Python 2.5 :).

I'm looking forward to reading all your reports already. Once they're
all out, I'll certainly blog about them (I need to channel my time a
bit as I'm very busy studying for some exams -- alas, I'm a student
myself!).

Keep up the great work!