[Gsoc] Grok in Neanderthal

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Tue Mar 27 05:07:34 EDT 2007

Hi,

I would like to make it manifest here for the first time publicly that I
am a great fan of Grok and all Grok things and will be soon applying for
the position of Grok fan club president.  I've been looking for Grok
adepts even in Australia. Uli Fouquet's SoC last minute application is
part of this conspiracy, now I can tell you. Uli and I are planning a
Rheinland Grok sprint in Neanderthal (yes, Neanderthal lies in the area
of my Zope community "constituency", the Rheinland).

Martijn, thanks for not deserting as I volunteered you as a mentor.

R.,

Aroldo.