[Gsoc] Rama D. Chavali > Information on Projects for GSoC > Grok Relational Database Integration

Rama D. Chavali ramadchavali at gmail.com
Thu Apr 3 01:19:09 EDT 2008

Hi,

My name is Rama and I attend the University of Houston and am majoring
in Information System Technologies.  I have been learning Microsoft SQL
Server and Visual Basic for the past year but recently started working
with open source software.  I have been introduced to Zope, Plone and
Python from a friend and would like to learn more about any of them.
Using SQL Server, I am building database and online management system as
class project.  I would like to work on a project for GSoC that would
help me further my understanding of Zope, Plone and Python.

I would like to get in contact with the mentor behind Gork Relational
Database integration as soon as possible.  I would like to know what is
need to be done to make this project an accomplishment.

- Rama D. Chavali
Student of University of Houston
Information System Technology
832 276 5219