[Gsoc] Mentor for GSoC project "Graphical browser for ZODB (zodbbrowser enhancements)"

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Tue Apr 8 15:10:03 EDT 2008

Hi Rafael,

you still have some time to find a mentor. Your project is on the list
of  eligible proposals. This  means that  you  can take part  in the
project evaluation phase  which starts tomorrow and goes on until  April
21. The Zope Foundation mentors as a group will be writing comments and
giving rates on each ZF student proposal, regardless of one mentor
having been already assigned to the project or not. Please stay
attentive to this mailinglist too.

Regards,

Aroldo.