[Gsoc] bad news on the Zope Foundation slot count

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Apr 10 10:11:00 EDT 2008

Hi there,

On Thu, Apr 10, 2008 at 3:46 PM, Sidnei da Silva
<sidnei at enfoldsystems.com> wrote:
[snip]
>  In the meantime, the mentoring organization administrator needs to fill that
>  desired slots field with a real number of expected students. Then after that
>  those numbers will be reviewed. There will be opportunity to explain our
>  situation to the program manager on IRC. The criteria is described here:

We already did that before the allocation was made. I'm not sure
whether those numbers were taken into account at that time.

Anyway, you're right in that we will do our best to expand the range
of projects. Hopefully our efforts will pay off after all - so far I
feel like we could've done with just filling in the form, and gotten
the same amount of slots.

Regards,

Martijn