[Gsoc] mentor: voting period is ending soon, last chance to vote or adjust votes

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Thu Apr 17 14:43:25 EDT 2008

Hi there,

The mentor voting period is ending soon. Google is going to make the
final selection of projects on monday the 21st. Your vote is
important: we have a few projects that are teetering on the edge of
the 5 slots we expect to get, and your vote might make a difference.
So please vote or adjust your votes soon!

(note the application still shows 7, but that's just in the hope we
might squeeze out an extra slot if we keep our desired number of slots
at 7. very unlikely)

Regards,

Martijn