[Gsoc] Google Summer of Code 2008

Philipp von Weitershausen philipp at weitershausen.de
Tue Feb 26 03:55:26 EST 2008

On 26 Feb 2008, at 06:44 , Baiju M wrote:
> Hi all,
>      Google is going to start GSoC 2008, see the links:
> http://googlesummerofcode.blogspot.com/2008/02/sounds-like-summer.html
> http://code.google.com/soc/2008
> http://code.google.com/soc/2008/faqs.html
>
> This time, we should try to get more applications and projects.

Absolutely.

> Now, who will be the administrator for ZF this time ?
> Last time Aroldo with help of Philipp did a great job of
> administering.
> I hope Philipp will be ready this time also ? :)

I admittedly did a very poor job due to my lack of time. It wouldn't
be fair to sign up for this again and them not keep my promise. I hope
that somebody from the board will be able to do this. After all, we
have 7 directors now.

I will gladly try to come up with ideas for student projects, and I
will happily mentor one student again.