[Gsoc] Google Summer of Code 2008

Martijn Faassen faassen at startifact.com
Wed Feb 27 12:24:46 EST 2008

Hey,

Aroldo, I think your offer is great and I'd happy to have our
secretary delegate it you. Did you see the deadline? To summarize, the
sign-up period for the ZF starts next week monday already and ends
wednesday march 12 already. We also need to start a news cycle to
attract students very quickly, as the sign up period for them is brief
too.

I'll forward your offer to the board and hopefully we'll get consensus
very quickly and give you the go-ahead on the formalities.

Regards,

Martijn