[Gsoc] MI: port Zope 3 to Jython

Adam agroszer.ll at gmail.com
Fri Mar 7 10:44:06 EST 2008

Hey Bernd,

The problem that I see here is that if you go to a big company with a
solution or offer and say "Zope", they mostly say "what???".
If you go with a J2EE solution, they usually say "okay, we know that".
But developing in/with J2EE s...s.
Let's fool them. Let them have the J2EE environment and play with
their other apps and develop with Zope technologies in Python.