[Gsoc] [GSoC 2008] Zope 3 on Jython improvements

Aroldo Souza-Leite asouzaleite at gmx.de
Sat Mar 29 16:58:18 EDT 2008

Hi Georgy,

Georgy Berdyshev wrote:
> Hello,
>
> the Jython project depends on the Python Software Foundation.
>
> The slots for Jython will be sponsored by the PSF, I do not know
> what is the point of view on this summer of code idea at PSF.
>
> There is also the possibility for me to submit this project to both
> PSF and Zope,
I'm not sure the GSoC management will accept a double student
application for the same project, I'd have to check. I'll try to clarify
this in the course of the Sunday and write a mail on Sunday evening
(Berlin time), so that you can still  apply on Monday.

In the meantime, could you try and confirm your Jython mentor? He would
have to apply as a ZF GSoC mentor or negotiate with a ZF mentor to
co-mentor your project.

Regards,

Aroldo.