[Interface-dev] Re: another proposal

Itamar Shtull-Trauring itamar at itamarst.org
Tue Sep 14 13:41:25 EDT 2004

On Wed, 2004-09-08 at 14:28, Philipp von Weitershausen wrote:

> I think this was brought up before. I agree that just the interface name
> is not enough and I tend to think it should point to the interface
> object (since interfaces might not be globally importable all the time).
> We need to check whether Method.interface is used anywhere for backward
> compatability reasons.

I'd like to get this in before Zope 3 final and Twisted 2.0 final, so we
can depend on it - how do we proceed? I'm willing to implement, but I'd
like to know what change I should make (add a interfaceObject reference
attribute? add a fullInterface string attribute? change
Method.interface?)

--
Itamar Shtull-Trauring    http://itamarst.org