[Interface-dev] live dtml updating?

Rich Harley raharley at mailshack.com
Sun Dec 11 15:29:15 EST 2005

Hi all

Sorry if this is not a specific zope question but I'm confident someone will
be able to help me with the following.

I have an input form on a webpage and below it a table which pulls out of a
database. The column headers in the table relate to the input form in that I
want whatever the user types into the input box for the correct column to be
highlighted in bold. So say, for example I had two columns A and B I want
column B to be highlighted bold when the user types 'b' into the input box at
the top. How can I do this?

Thanks
Rich