[Zconfig] Re: [pymon] python eggs and ZConfig

Fred L. Drake, Jr. fdrake at acm.org
Mon Nov 14 10:40:25 EST 2005

On Monday 14 November 2005 09:54, Duncan McGreggor wrote:
 > Actually, it looks like that's the cache path. So, for some reason,
 > during the extraction of the egg, the other schema files do not get get
 > extracted and cached, despite the fact that they are packacked in the
 > egg. Sounds like this might actually be a question for Phillip Eby, and
 > maybe not a problem with ZConfig...

It looks like you need to mark those files as "eager resources" or some such;
I'm not sure of the exact spelling and terminology.

For eggs that get unpacked, you should not be dependent on any of the changes
I made last week; those should only be needed for eggs that remain packed (my
preferred modus operandi).

  -Fred

--
Fred L. Drake, Jr.   <fdrake at acm.org>