[Zconfig] [Checkins] SVN: ZConfig/trunk/setup.py correct metadata: I really did write this.

Fred Drake fdrake at gmail.com
Fri Apr 9 10:34:41 EDT 2010

On Fri, Apr 9, 2010 at 10:27 AM, Fred Drake <fdrake at gmail.com> wrote:
> Setting the ZF as maintainer appears sufficient to appease the policy checker.

Or not.  The fixer script won't edit this, but the checker script will
still whine about it.

Changing the author to the ZF really isn't a good thing; if anything,
the maintainer (and maintainer_email!) should be set to the ZF (and
zope-dev?).

Changing the author doesn't really make sense, and is falsification
for many packages (certainly for all those created before the ZF
existed).

  -Fred