[ZDP] ZDP status

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Wed, 21 Apr 1999 15:34:16 -0400

Martijn wrote:
> Feedback on all this is welcome from everybody. If possible
> diplomatically/strategically/politically, it would be nice if Digital
> Creations gave some feedback on this too, so that we know
> whether or not
> to get our hopes up or down regarding the open sourcing of ZTables. If
> not that's okay too.

It's still our intention to make Z Tables eventually a "BTL" piece of
code.  We're still discussing what that means, but for now we are pretty
resource constrained.  We recently got someone assigned to start getting
it under control, improved, documented, supported, etc. so progress is
being.

Sorry so vague!

--Paul