[ZDP] FYI: Back on the air

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Fri, 13 Aug 1999 19:10:22 -0400

Howdy all.  After a brief interruption, the new Zope site is back for
testing at:

  http://www.zope.org:18200/

With that in mind, some IMPORTANT notes!!!

1) Please don't spread the word.  We hope to make a general announcement
next week.

2) We made a temporary fix for the hole reported by Phillip Eby.
Namely, members can't undo transactions.  Thanks for pointing that out,
Phillip!  (owner roles are hard...)

3) It seems that we, too, are experiencing lockups.  The site might
become unresponsive over the weekend.  I'll keep an eye on it and try to
restart it.

4) Remember, it _is_ the weekend so we won't necessarily be able to
respond quickly.

With all that in mind, please kick it, bust it, break it, and think
about.  Report your thoughts and such to info@digicool.com, not directly
to me.  I'm on info as well.

--Paul

Paul Everitt       Digital Creations