[ZDP] More Zope membership site comments

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Sat, 14 Aug 1999 13:02:34 +0200

Hi people,

Replying to myself:

Martijn Faassen wrote:
> * It seems as if pressing a link in this site causes my browser to
> hang forever. If I then press the link again it tends to slow up
> very quickly. This is fairly consistent behavior across the site.

This behavior continued in the management interface; when I got the 'add
<something>' page, and I press 'add and edit', it tended to hang, but the
thing I added showed up in my folder.

This hang-until-reload behavior stopped miraculously a few minutes ago. Now
it seems I can browse quickly through it all. Perhaps it was netlag after
all, but it is weird. If it reoccurs I'll try browsing my local Zope site
as well, so that I can see if it's something local.

(browses around some more and is heard mumbling 'very impressive')

Regards,

Martijn