[ZDP] More Zope membership site comments

Simon Michael simon@joyful.com
14 Aug 1999 09:48:51 -0700

Martijn Faassen <faassen@vet.uu.nl> writes:
> * I changed my password and then went to my personal folder. It came
> with an authorization error (while I was logged in). I was asked to
> feed in the password again. Both my new and my old password didn't
> work. I then left the site entirely (closed browser window) and tried
> again to log in from the start page. This worked (with new password),

This happened to me too. After entering my assigned password in the
popup dialog, I changed it and then tried to manage my member
area. Got a strange page - an error message followed by a page with a
login form. I was confused about the relationship of the popup dialog
(zope's usual) and this new web form dialog (cookie based ?). From
this point, I got all kinds of authorization errors, trying both old
and new password. I restarted the browser and everything was cool.

-Simon
mumble-this-will-rock-when-the-server-is-happy...