[ZDP] Lockup my Zope, please!

Martijn Faassen faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 16 Aug 1999 23:42:33 +0200

> Please take a moment to pound the new Zope site if you have a chance. If
> it locks up we're now prepared to dive into the monitor and fish for
> clues.

It's still suspiciously slow. I don't think it's netlag as www.zope.org
doesn't seem to be slow for me. It hung for a while, though the slowness
seems to be of a slightly differently quality than I reported the other
day; then a reload would ahve more effect than it does now, but the hangs
also seemed more final if I didn't reload. This is all very subjective
though.

And just now when I'm trying it seems snappy again. Yup, definitely
snappy.

Odd by the way that I can see other people's transactions in the undo
listing (was there a report on this before? I vaguely recall there was);
should I be able to do that? When I tried to undo something done by
Amos (evil me..) it did give an authorization error. And I also saw
one of those browser authorization popup windows too, but now I can't
seem to reproduce that.

Regards,

Martijn

Regards,