[ZDP] Rquirements in XML now

Stephan Richter SRichter@ixl.com
Thu, 19 Aug 1999 08:30:25 -0500

hey zopsters,

Following Martijn Faassen's advice of moving the requirements in a XML format,
I converted last night the HTML to XML and with the help of Martijn's examples
rendered the file to display HTML.
The new requirements can be found at http://www.zope.org:18200/Members/srichter

I received two more peoples input this morning. Anthony Pfrunder and Rik
Hoekstra were so nice to send some input.

Oh, before I forget, it would be really nice, if you could send the the
requirements in the following layout (XML):

<category title="title">
    <abstract>
       Structured Text describing the category (not neccessary if the
       category already exists.
    </abstract>

    <entries>
        <entry title="title of entry">
          <status>Requirement captured</status>
          <rating>1-10</rating>
          <name>Your name</name>
          <abstract>
              Please describe your requirement in structured text. I did not
	  write renders for html tags.
          </abstract>
        </entry>
     </entries>

</category>

THANK YOU ALL VERY MUCH FOR YOUR EFFORTS!!!

regards,
stephan
--
Stephan Richter