[ZDP] ZDP Project

Stephan Richter srichter@cbu.edu
Mon, 30 Aug 1999 16:46:07 -0500

hey guys,

sorry that I was unable to write you earlier. What is the status of the ZDP
projetc?

I know that Brian Hooper is working with great effort on the improvements of
the Zope Quick Reference. Also, David (whose last name I never remember)
finished up rendering the Quick Reference with DTML. It looks much better than
mine too. :)

Tom,
how are we doing with the Design stuff. This weekend (Iwill have no time before
that) I will put your document into XML format and put it on my portal site.

Please send me form time to time some status updates, so I can generate some
ZDP news as well as update theproject status.

Martijn (Faassen),
are we able to change the ZDP site to Zope 2.0 (given that its final release is
coming)? I really would like to move some of the stuff we have over there, so
more people can maintain the site.
For right now I am willing to give me password for my Zope Portal away, so
other peoplecan add some documents and news.(BTW, I have to know the people who
are asking for the password. :) )

I hope you are all doing great and let's hope we can make good progress with
the project. I will put every free minute in it I have. (This will be quite a
bit this weekend, because of Labor Day and my girlfriend is out of town. : ) )

cheers,
stephan
 --
Stephan Richter