[ZDP] ZDP Project

Martijn Faassen m.faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 31 Aug 1999 10:37:24 +0200

Stephan Richter wrote:

> Martijn (Faassen),
> are we able to change the ZDP site to Zope 2.0 (given that its final release is
> coming)? I really would like to move some of the stuff we have over there, so
> more people can maintain the site.

I think we can only do such switching after the 2.0 release. Brian Brown
who offers the ZDP site for us has been quiet lately, are you there
Brian? (I should email him :) There also remains open the question if we
don't want to integrate with the Zope portal directly instead of having
our own site. There's advantages and disadvantages to both. I wonder
what the Digital Creations people think?

Regards,

Martijn