[ZDP] Have a look

David Kankiewicz kankie@thegrid.net
Sat, 18 Dec 1999 10:56:05 -0800

Tom Deprez wrote:

> Does somebody knows a good way to move files from one zope server to another
> server without needing access to the import directory?

No, maybe you need to put in a feature request for something like that?
It has "Download to local machine", it needs "Upload from local
machine".

> The New ZDP
>
> Please, give your comments.
> Do you think other topics need to be placed at the home-page?
> Do you've other ideas?
> Do you find it rubbish and you want something totally different?

 It looks good, I concur with Emmanuel Rousselle on what he mentioned.

> You know a way to speed the loading? Let me know!
> You know a better way to implement the meny? Please, let me know!!

The images are using their relative links, try using the an absolute_url
path to get images.

<dtml-var "images.image_name.absolute_url()">

Thanks for all your hard work,
David