[ZDP] Proposal: A Zope Website Tutorial

Maik Roeder roeder@berg.net
Sun, 26 Dec 1999 16:44:45 +0100

Hi Eron !

Welcome to the ZDP project !

> I have all the content I need (including images), and I'd like to
> perspective to change from site admin. to member user to anonymous user,
> so the different capabilities are illustrated.

This is almost what I am trying to achieve for the ZDP-Tools homepage, only
that I want to make a difference between the roles Reader, Writer, Editor,
Approver and Maintainer.

> Like I said, I might hit a lot of newbie traps, but this would really
> help others gain some insight to developing a complete site (zite? :-)
> in Zope. Then, we could package the whole thing up, and people could
> download all the files and  work through the tutorials. Neat, huh?

This is really a good idea. I have already picked it up, and posted my
Steps toward the ZDPTools homepage in the form of such a tutorial.

Greetings,

- Maik