[ZDP] Re: Table in Table problem.

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Thu, 30 Dec 1999 21:20:11 +0100

Hi Maik,

> If the problem still remains, then I would say that we should drop
> the table in the table, and make it one table, which is no problem
> at all.

mmmm, I tried it on my home computer and not displaying it trough Zope and
then then table mix gives no problems...
I looked at your code and by trying several things I found out it went wrong
for the start when we include the 'Top' dtml method.

Futher, if I removed the 2 tables inside this method, the display is again
ok.
If I leave the tables, but remove the right-align, it looks also ok.

It's strange, because, if I view this document (with all dtml away, but with
tables and align in it), it displays also correctly!

I think it not only a table problem...

Humph, I'm stuck at the moment.

Tom.