[ZDP] Have fingers, will traverse

Chris Larson clarson@changeling.com
Wed, 2 Jun 1999 07:08:32 -0500

     I've been looking for some way to contribute to the ZDP project,
but, as I am a relative novice, I fear my greatest contribution on the
technical side would be the submission of many, many random questions
with no answers.

     I am a good editor, however, and would like to toss my hat in the
ring along those lines. What I'd like to do is polish the many great
documents y'all have added to this project, cleaning up basic grammar,
spelling, punctuation and typographical errors. Since some of y'all speak
English as a second language, there are likely to be times when it would
be helpful to run text through a native speaker. Since _all_ of us are
human, there will undoubtedly be errors. I'd like to offer my services
along these lines, and allow others focus on the content itself.

Chris Larson
clarson@changeling.com