[ZDP] Setting up Zope with Roxen on FreeBSD.

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 7 Jun 1999 11:45:20 -0400

I'll put this on a burner, I *might* be able to get to it some time in
the next two weeks, look for it in the 2.0 final release.  I used Roxen
for years, so I can work up a good tuturial.  Thanks for the info.

-Michel