[ZDP] Being nice to *NIX users and the joy of CSS...

Jules Allen zope-docs@jules.com
Mon, 14 Jun 1999 16:24:54 -0400

I've noticed on zdp and zope.org that the site isn't really designed with
anybody but Mac ("geneva") or Windows users in mind ("ms sans serif") :-).
Anybody got any objections if I tweak the navbars, etc. to use stylesheets
and add 'fixed' so the small type is readable in X?

The .css on zdp is quite extensive but I'd really like to rap with the
person who designed it (off list if you like). It's nicely done, I'm just
not sure of which style is meant for what. Heck, I'll even document it with
some help!

Cheers,
Jules