[ZDP] Re: Structured Text in Vars/DTML Methods

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Mon, 08 Mar 1999 10:42:32 +0100

Pavlos Christoforou wrote:

> On Fri, 5 Mar 1999, Martijn Pieters wrote:
>
> > PS, Pavlos, could your FAQ tool please use Structured Text? We need the
> > formatting, because otherwise all indentation is lost. I can't upload
> > Martijn Faassen's FAQ 0.1 right now, because all Python code in it will be
> > useless without the proper indentation.
[answer snipped]

What FAQ tool is this? I was aware Amos had a FAQ tool out there, but I
didn't realize there was another one (is it in Zope? the references to
structured text at least indicate some relation to it). Could anyone
give me some info on this?

Regards,

Martijn (the other one :)