[ZDP] Digicool's Q & A

Paul Everitt Paul@digicool.com
Tue, 9 Mar 1999 06:59:27 -0500

Simon wrote:
> Here's something I haven't seen mentioned: how should the ZDP faq
> relate to the Q & A on zope.org ? There's a lot of good categorized
> answers there, basic & advanced, and already some overlap with the new
> faq.

As the guy that wrote it, I suggest merging it into the FAQ.

I propose that the FAQ be structured by "package", similar to the way
I've structured it in the Q&A.  This will allow the FAQ to easily add
sections (and turn the maintenance over to others) for packages such as
MySQLDA, PostgresDA, TinyTables, Confera, etc.

The *one* area than needs an FAQ more than any other is Apache
integration.  Michel Pelletier here has been putting one together but
with the intention of pulling in others to help.  Apache questions
probably tie DTML questions for frequency on the list.

Just my 0.02...what can I do to help on getting the Q&A merged?

--Paul