[ZDP] Digicool's Q & A

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Tue, 09 Mar 1999 18:23:07 +0100

Christopher Petrilli wrote:
[snip]

> Honestly, since this is a web development system, why post it to the
> list?  Why not make a quick table of contents and post that to the list,
> with pointers to the location of the real thing?  Save some bandwidth.
>
> > Perhaps when the ZDP website is up (especially with somekind of FAQ tool
> > on it) only a reminder of the FAQ is enough for posting; right now I'll
> > keep using the list to keep momentum.

I used Guido's time machine to post my answer even before you asked the
question. :)

I'm planning on using the web and just post a reminder as soon as we've
got the web infrastructure up (we're working on it). Right now I'll keep
posting to the ZDP list at least, however. I'll just post the first
section (the FAQ on the FAQ) to the zope list. Perhaps I'll get people
curious about the rest of the FAQ, and have them join the ZDP list and
accidentally contribute. :)

Regards,

Martijn