[ZDP] new ZDP project: tag reference list.

Amos Latteier amos@aracnet.com
Wed, 17 Mar 1999 11:33:32 -0800

At 10:35 AM 3/17/99 +0100, Martijn Pieters wrote:
>At 23:53 16/03/99 , Anthony Baxter wrote:
>>
>>Would someone like to set up a list of all known <!--#tags --> on a web
>>page, then we can start filling them in, adding entries for all the options
>>they take, when they're applicable, &c.
>>
>>Yes, most of them are already documented, but they're scattered throughout
>>the docs.

>I already volunteerd to documenting these tags. I am working on a DTML tag
>refernce. Above list is my work up till now, because I have had little time
>recently to do much ZDP-ing. I have already written an overview of the tree
>tag, see
>   http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-February/004502.html
>and
>   http://www.zope.org/pipermail/zope/1999-February/004612.html

I just wanted to say way to go guys! The tag documentation effort sounds
really useful.

I also wanted to let you know that I added Martijn Pieters' tree tag
documentation to the DTML User's Guide. Thank you!

-Amos