[ZDP] Re: [Zope] Announcing FAQ 0.2.3

Jordan B. Baker jbb@spyderlab.com
Thu, 25 Mar 1999 14:35:33 -0500 (EST)

On Thu, 25 Mar 1999, Martijn Faassen wrote:

> Hi there,
>
> Though the ZDP FAQ hasn't moved at the relentless pace it did before
> this week, there's still a new version of the FAQ at zdp.zope.org. It's
> a fairly minor change, but you might find some things that are useful to
> you. Of course, if you haven't seen it yet, go rush over!

A couple ideas for the FAQ:

1) Create automatic hyperlinks for URLs so that you can click on them in a
browser instead of cutting and pasting.

2) Some kind of What's New page that will show you the most recently
modified entries.  This way you can easily read only modified items.

If you want I can help with these.. I'd be curious how one would implement
1).  I suppose you'd need to use a regular expression.. I haven't checked
the docs, I hope they are available to DTML.

------
Jordan B. Baker -- jbb@spyderlab.com
weaving the web @ http://www.spyderlab.com