[ZDP] moving on.

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Fri, 07 May 1999 17:33:10 +0200

Hi all,

Howard, thanks a lot!
You really are a natural writer an you sure know Zope :-).

Martijn, what about incorporating your text somewhere in the other?

Do you find it a good idea to first publish the latest draft somewhere on
the net? WebDav should also be nice, but I don't know anything about it.
It's even the first time I've heard about it. Zope includes WebDav... Maybe
for someone who has knowledge about WebDav to write a little text about it?

Next thing I'm going to do :

1. Combine the text and place it somewhere on the net, so everybody can
read it and add things to it.
2. Going further with the things I had in mind : Z FrameWork....
3. Has anybody seen the pic I've sended with the text? Do you understand
what I want to show? i.e. the whole working of Zope in one pic.... Is it
possible?
4. Anybody ideas of chapters to include in the text?
5. Does somebody knows more about aquisition? To add with the text (see
Deprez 5)?

Euhm.... somebody on this list? (these time differences make it difficult)

Tom.