[ZDP] mmmmmm...

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sat, 8 May 1999 11:14:47 +0200

:> The Z ORB is the real engine, it finds itself inside the Z Publisher.
:> It
:> makes it possible that Pyhton  objects can be published as WWW
:> resources.
:> <-> conflict with Z Publisher text
:>
:I apologize if my text is unclear. It is based on my own limited
:understanding of the internal structure. I have not yet looked at much
:of the internal code.. I probably should before writing more, lest it be
:mere misinformation.
:
Nonono, you don't have to apologize yourself. I have the same understanding
as you have. On one of the articles which I've first seen, Z Publisher is
drawn in a seperate block as the ORB. Thus Z Publisher send it's data to the
ORB. Although in other articles you can say that Z Publisher is the ORB. So
when writing the piece earlier about Z Publisher I was already confused....
but now I'm still. But I'll read Michel it's articles. Problem is that now,
Python comes into play... and I don't know anything about Python :-(

Tom.