[ZDP] Structured text

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Sat, 8 May 1999 18:08:32 +0200

mmmmm strange!

If I paste it directly into a document, it works fine.

If I paste it in my file and then upload it... I get : title subtitle Hello
Tom ....

What am I doing wrong???

Tom.

-----Original Message-----
From: Pavlos Christoforou <pavlos@gaaros.msrc.sunysb.edu>
To: Tom Deprez <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be>
Cc: zdp@zope.org <zdp@zope.org>
Date: zaterdag 8 mei 1999 17:49
Subject: Re: [ZDP] Structured text

:On Sat, 8 May 1999, Tom Deprez wrote:
:
:>
:> Zope-World
:>
:> Introduction
:>
:> Zope is a *free, multi-platform, open-source, web-application* platform
for
:> building dynamic web sites. The words: *free* and *open-source* are most
:> likely returning in your head over and over. Yes, since November 1998,
Zope
:> is a free open-source product.
:>
:> Apears as :
:>
:> Zope-Word Introduction Zope .........
:>
:
:This is weird. It should not. There is one small bug in the current
:implementation of StructuredText but it should not affect such a simple
:example.
:
:Can you try a really simple example and email me the result? Like:
:
:-------begin structured-text-------
:title
: