[ZDP] Structured text

Michel Pelletier michel@digicool.com
Mon, 10 May 1999 10:18:39 -0400

The contents of a subchapter must be indented to the next level under
that subchapter.  You will need to put *two* levels of indentation in
your text to get the paragraphs to looks right.

Structured text was meant to be written using Emacs indented-text-mode.
With any other editor, writing structured text is a pain.  With Emacs,
it's a breeze.  I would suggest looking into XEmacs.

www.xemacs.org

-Michel