[ZDP] Structured text

Tom Deprez Tom.Deprez@uz.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon, 10 May 1999 17:31:59 +0200

>The contents of a subchapter must be indented to the next level under
>that subchapter.  You will need to put *two* levels of indentation in
>your text to get the paragraphs to looks right.
>
>Structured text was meant to be written using Emacs indented-text-mode.
>With any other editor, writing structured text is a pain.  With Emacs,
>it's a breeze.  I would suggest looking into XEmacs.
>
>www.xemacs.org

Woops, is DC going to keep it that way? I just thought that structured text
could give people with no knowledge of HTML to publish pages to Zope.
XEmacs isn't a editor which you would give to people who don't know much
about PC's and already find Word very frustrating....

Is it possible to upload a word document into zope and then show it as a
word document?

Tom.