[ZDP] It's there!

Craig Allen cba@mediaone.net
Sat, 15 May 1999 14:36:28 -0400

Tom Deprez wrote:
> mmm, one big page? hmmm, what about splitting it up in several pages and
> make a tree to start from?

I agree, it needs to be split into smaller pieces and moved around.  As soon as
I have time, I will do so.  I hope the others who have write access to the zdp
server will free to add, move, edit, improve the plumbing, etc.  What I did late
yesterday evening was the minimum necessary to get the skeleton up, nothing
elegant there yet.

Meanwhile, I posted Michel's text on ZProduct under the reference/components
chapter.

--
Craig Allen  - Managing Partner - Mutual Alchemy
Information Architecture - http://alchemy.nu