[ZDP] OpenContent issues

Jimmie Houchin jhouchin@texoma.net
Tue, 18 May 1999 08:15:00 -0500

At 5:13 PM -0400 5/17/99, Michel Pelletier wrote:
> [...]

As far as legal issues are concerned I don't believe (my understanding)
that titles are copyrightable. Titles are merely labels for a content's
container. Only the content is copyrightable.

There are many, many books with the same title.

However, we are a community here, and we as a community can agree to not
use your title for any works which procede from here.

I can't speak for the community but as a member of such, I hereby agree.

Jimmie Houchin