[ZDP] OpenContent issues

Tom Deprez Tom Deprez" <tom.deprez@village.uunet.be
Tue, 18 May 1999 22:35:07 +0200

Hugh,

I really don't understand much about these copyright licenses. At the
moment, I only want to write some articles and that some people correct and
enhance it. (Because this is all new to me). I just write these articles in
a sort of book way, because I find it better to read it and to learn from
it, then reading pieces here and there. But, offcourse, I'll write now and
then some thingies which will better fit in the ZDP structure. Only, for
beginners (like me), it's very handy that you can print or read, full
chapters... (my opinion). Because then you can see the total structure of
Zope.

However, I would like to know, if some people would use the texts... I find
there should at least be a note which says, please let the ZDP list know
that you're using these texts for project X. Through this, we know it is
usefull work we're doing...

Tom.