[ZDP] Zope Architecture

Martijn Faassen M.Faassen@vet.uu.nl
Wed, 19 May 1999 15:28:25 +0200

Martijn Pieters wrote:
> You can also use a construction where you use Apache with ZServer as a
> layer in between Apache and Zope. You can then access your Zope
> installation through Apache (with the extra benefits of virtual servers and
> the like that Apache offers), and also access Zope through FTP and WebDAV
> (via ZServer's HTTP and FTP support).

This answers a question I just sent to the list, thanks. :)

[about how Zope might listen to a host of other protocols in the future]

Completely unrelated from anything, I have this vague idea of making a
mud based on Zope technology. telnet based mud, but using the Zope
object database to store its objects (rooms, objects, characters, etc)
in. Feasible? :)

Regards,

Martijn